The Montessori Toddler
Turn a regular home into a Montessori home - and become a more mindful, attentive, and easygoing parent.
It's time to change the way we see toddlers. Using the principle developed by the educator Dr. Maria Montessori, Simone Davies shows how to turn life with a "terrible two" into a mutually rich and rewarding time of curiosity, learning, respect, and discovery. With hundreds of practical ideas for every aspect of living with a toddler, here is how to:
- Stay composed when your toddler is not and set limits with love and respect
- Set up your home and get rid of the chaos
- Create Montessori activities that are just right for your one-to-three years old
- Raise an inquisitive learner who loves exploring the world around them
- See the world through your toddler's eyes and be surprised and delighted by their perspective